Join Our Network
BAFEF provides critical support through industry volunteers and financial contributions to proven, successful programs for Bay Area K-12 students. Please join us in the battle against financial illiteracy by making a contribution or volunteering today!
April is Financial Literacy Month!
Our program partners need volunteers from the finance industry to help deliver and support financial literacy programs throughout the Bay Area. There are many ways to get involved - virtually and in person, leading a lesson plan or simply answering questions from students or teachers. Download the latest volunteer opportunities flier or visit our volunteer page for more information!
We need investment professionals to:
- • Help high school seniors review their budgets for first year of college
- • Help students review their NFTE business plans
- • Judge a Business Plan Competition
- • Serve as a panelist at SFUSD's Financial Education Day
- • Visit a classroom and answer questions on investing for teams participating in The Stock Market Game
- • Help deliver Junior Achievement's curriculum to elementary and middle school students
There are openings throughout the Bay Area, scheduling and time commitment is flexible, and the experience is very rewarding! To learn more, visit our volunteer page!
Program Partner Reception
Join us on Thursday, April 24, 2014 from 2-4 PM for a hosted reception featuring the California Council on Economic Education (CCEE)! The reception will be held at the offices of Forward Investing, 101 California Street, San Francisco. Enjoy an update from CCEE, meet BAFEF leaders and volunteers, and network with fellow investment professionals. To register, email email@example.com
Who We Are
To learn more about company sponsorships and financial literacy programs, contact us.
Anderson Valley Winegrowers Association
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Franklin Templeton Investments
Dodge & Cox
Wells Fargo Abbot Downing
San Francisco Bond Club
Technical Security Analysts Association
United States Commodities Fund